It’s no longer necessary to use separate invoicing for the use of common facilities. In the PNT®pay payment service, the resident pays for the facility or equipment booked through the digital booking calendar with their debit or credit card at the time of booking.
The service is only available in Finland.
PNT®PAY PAYMENT SERVICE – FEATURES
- The payment service is activated on a per-calendar basis.
- Calendars can have different prices set based on the time of day or other criteria.
- The resident pays for their booking with a debit or credit card in the payment service,
- entering their card information into the Payment Highway service with the PNT®mobile resident app.
- They create a personal verification code for verifying all their subsequent bookings.
- Bookings can be made with the PNT®mobile resident app, browser, and digital noticeboard.
- The system checks for fund availability and accepts the booking once confirmed.
- The service also accepts automatic payments for recurring bookings.
- Payments are transferred directly to the housing company’s account.
- The customer can determine how often the outstanding balance is settled.
- A transaction fee is paid to the service provider as per the Payment Highway price list.
- The payment service is provided by Checkout Finland Oy.
If you would like any more information,
please do not hesitate to contact us: