THE APP FOR RESIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS
PNT®mobile is a mobile app that we develop according to the needs of residential communications. It provides a real-time communications channel between building management and residents.
PNT®mobile also works on other devices through a browser and can also be used as the housing company’s internal intranet page. The app works seamlessly with our digital noticeboards but is also a good standalone alternative for buildings that don’t want to invest in a digital notice board.
- Information channel
- Two-way communication between a building’s residents and management
- Booking calendars for the building’s common facilities
- Resident surveys
- Targeted messages for different resident groups
- Push notifications
- Message-read notifications
- Document bank – for example a building’s instructions, rules and regulations, and meeting minutes
- Works as the residents’ notice board and flea market
- Rescue plan
PNT®mobile can be downloaded to Android and iOS devices and also works on a desktop browser. For data security reasons, we only support the versions supported by the operating system.
A resident application with customized content is now available for our customers to serve their specific needs.
Customizable modules include:
- Personalized navigation headings for specific topic areas, such as local events, benefits for residents and available flats, or for third-party service providers, such as cleaning or housekeeping services.
- Several document folders, including resident folders, meeting minutes and resident instructions.
- Feedback surveys, an ongoing feedback channel.
- Personalized navigation headings with links to third-party services available to residents – making it a connected hub for all things related to living.
- A “Sharing” folder to support sharing economy – all residents can add information on what they would like to make available for sharing.
If you would like any more information,
please do not hesitate to contact us: